SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
PV Silicon Wafer Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Photovoltaic (PV) - Materials
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
(1) Identify standardization needs and priorities for specifications, guidelines and procedures related to silicon wafer used for manufacturing PV cells.
(2) Identify missing standardized test methods for PV silicon wafer.
(3) Develop standards for measuring electrical, physical and optical properties of bulk materials used for silicon wafer or used for manufacturing PV silicon cells.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
(1)PV silicon wafer;
(2)The measuring methods contained the inspection of impurities content, electrical properties, chemical and physical properties, for silicon wafer used in PV Applications.
(3) Developing or revising specifications for Si wafers for PV applications.
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
Taiwan PV Wafer Measurement Task Force
Japan and NA PV Materials Task Force
Europe PV Silicon Materials Task Force
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on: