SEMI International Standards
Task Force Organization Form (TFOF)
Task Force Name: PV Silicon Wafer Task Force
|Global Technical Committee: Photovoltaic|
|Originating Technical Committee Region: China|
(1) Identify standardization needs and priorities for specifications, guidelines and procedures related to silicon wafer used for manufacturing PV cells.
(2) Identify missing standardized test methods for PV silicon wafer.
(3) Develop standards for measuring electrical, physical and optical properties of bulk materials used for silicon wafer or used for manufacturing PV silicon cells.
(1)PV silicon wafer;
(2)The measuring methods contained the inspection of impurities content, electrical properties, chemical and physical properties, for silicon wafer used in PV Applications.
(3) Developing or revising specifications for Si wafers for PV applications.
3. Formal linkages with Task Forces in other Regions:
Taiwan PV Wafer Measurement Task Force
Japan and NA PV Materials Task Force
Europe PV Silicon Materials Task Force
Task Force formed on: 02/06/2012
Copyright ©2014 Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI®). All rights reserved.