SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
Module Vibration Test Method Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
To develop technical standard specifications and guidelines related to vibration test methods and characterization of PV modules due to vibrational stress.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
1. Identify relevant modes for a module to withstand the vibrational stresses in different physical scenarios.
2. Develop standard techniques and methods to simulate these stress modes.
3. Develop standard techniques and methods to measure the degradation from the test.
4. Provide standard classification procedures and guidelines to differentiate the vibration endurance of a module.
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
EU/JAPAN/NA PV Committee
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on: