SEMI International Standards
Task Force Organization Form (TFOF)
Task Force Name: International Automated Advanced Surface Inspection Task Force
|Global Technical Committee: Silicon Wafer|
|Originating Technical Committee Region: International|
1. Start a new activity in the N.A. Automatic Wafer Inspection Specification [AWSIS] TF to generate a new document similar to M25 (which has been recommended for withdrawal) but with expanded scope related to
b. Calibration Spheres
c. Deposition Methods
2. Create an International AWSIS TF spanning the three current regions, to meet at these major venues, with other local meetings as needed.
3. Discuss these issues in Munich during the April, 2001 meetings, modify as needed.
1. Create an International AWSIS TF spanning the three current regions, to meet at these major venues, with other local meetings as needed, to:
a. Generate a ballot proposal for a document that addresses Specification for Silicon Wafers, PSLs and Deposition Methods for Calibration of Scanning Surface Inspection Systems.
b. Support other activities related to specifications and methods for automatic inspection of wafer surfaces.
3. Formal linkages with Task Forces in other Regions:
Hideo Ohta was assigned as co-leaders and recorded in TFOF dated May 24, 2004.
Task Force formed on: 10/01/1995