TFOF for International Automated Advanced Surface Inspection Task Force
SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
International Automated Advanced Surface Inspection Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
1. Start a new activity in the N.A. Automatic Wafer Inspection Specification [AWSIS] TF to generate a new document similar to M25 (which has been recommended for withdrawal) but with expanded scope related to
b. Calibration Spheres
c. Deposition Methods
2. Create an International AWSIS TF spanning the three current regions, to meet at these major venues, with other local meetings as needed.
3. Discuss these issues in Munich during the April, 2001 meetings, modify as needed.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
1. Create an International AWSIS TF spanning the three current regions, to meet at these major venues, with other local meetings as needed, to:
a. Generate a ballot proposal for a document that addresses Specification for Silicon Wafers, PSLs and Deposition Methods for Calibration of Scanning Surface Inspection Systems.
b. Support other activities related to specifications and methods for automatic inspection of wafer surfaces.
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
Hideo Ohta was assigned as co-leaders and recorded in TFOF dated May 24, 2004.
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on: