SEMI International Standards
Technical Committee Charter
Charter of Global Liquid Chemicals Committee
To identify and develop international standards fulfilling the technical needs of the industry for liquid chemicals and liquid chemical distribution.
Liquid Chemicals Committee standardization includes
1) analytical methods for evaluating liquid chemicals and materials used to contain and transport them,
2) specifications for liquid chemicals, and the materials used to transport them,
3) contamination related issues and analytical methods,
4) performance specifications for liquid chemical distribution systems and components,
5) physical interface specifications for sub-systems and components, and
6) guides for definition, use, handling and installation.
Copyright ©2017 Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI®). All rights reserved.