SEMI International Standards
Technical Committee Charter
Charter of Global Facilities Committee
To identify and develop international standards fulfilling the technical needs of the industry for facilities services, equipment and equipment installation. Facilities services typically include equipment installation, power, water, exhaust and support systems. Facilities Committee standardization includes
1) analytical methods for evaluating facilities services and distribution equipment,
2) material specifications for facilities components,
3) performance specifications for facilities services and equipment,
4) physical interface specifications for equipment installation and distribution equipment, and
5) guides for definitions, use handling and installation.
Copyright ©2022 Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI®). All rights reserved.