SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
Energy Saving Equipment Communication Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Information & Control
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
This task force will:
- Maintain and propose enhancements to SEMI E167 standard that specify communications between the factory system and production equipment to move the equipment between power saving modes as defined in S23.
- Develop and propose standards for behavior, and communication of energy savings mode control between the production equipment and its auxiliary subsystems.
- EHS Committee will be informed and ask to be involved when any issue related to fundamental energy savings concepts or definitions are discussed.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
This Task Force will focus on communication protocol and message content for the purpose of reducing energy consumption for the factory from process equipment and auxiliary subsystems.
The task force will identify requirements needed to communicate energy savings information from generic auxiliary subsystems (e.g., vacuum pumps, abatement systems, chillers, etc.).
The Task Force will collaborate with the EHS Committee to avoid conflict with definitions in S23.
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
Global I&C Committee
Global EHS Committee
Japan S23 Task Force
Sensor Bus Task Force
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on:
SEMI Staff Note:
- Revised in April 2012. Changes include: new leadership, revised charter and scope, updated membership list.
- Revised again in July 9, 2014. Changes include: revisions to charter and scope to incorporate, among other things, phase 2 of work (auxiliary subsystems)