SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
Liquid-Borne Particle Counter Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
Develop a standard of the counting efficiency test method for liquid-borne particle counter which measureable particle size is smaller than 100nm.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
Main point to develop the counting efficiency test system for a liquid borne particle counter is to quantify the particle number concentration of a test sample.
Define a test condition for the counting efficiency test.
The following areas are to be addressed:
- Determine the mass concentration of original PSL particle solution.
- Determine the element for calculating the dilution ratio such as fluid, flow rate, pressure, volume, PSL concentration, etc.
- Determine the type of liquid-borne particle counter evaluated.
- Determine the type of PSL (reference material)
- Determine the cleaning method of the test circuit prior to the test for decreasing the back ground number of particles
- Determine the description of the test report
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
NA Liquid Chemicals Committee
UPW Filtration Efficiency Task Force
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on: