SEMI International Standards
TASK FORCE ORGANIZATION FORM (TFOF)
Revised (if Applicable):
Name of Task Force (TF):
GHG Emission Characterization Task Force
Global Technical Committee:
Originating Technical Committee Region:
(State the objective of the proposed TF.)
The TF develops a document with purposes as follows.
- This document shows guidance for characterization of GHG (greenhouse gas) emitted from ME (manufacturing equipment) and abatement system.
- This document shows guidance to calculate decomposition rate on ME and abatement efficiency on abatement system.
(Define the specific activities that the TF will conduct.)
The TF develops a standard with following scope.
- GHGs to which this guide is applied are CF4, C2F6, C3F8, c-C4F8, CHF3, SF6 and NF3.
- This guide applies to GHG emission characterization from ME.
- This guide applies to GHG emission characterization from abatement system.
- This guide applies to quantify decomposition rate of GHG through chemical reaction on ME and abatement efficiency of GHG on abatement system.
3. Formal linkages with TFs in other Regions/Locales:
(Show each associated TF and its parent global technical committee; indicate nature of relationship – global TF, observer TF, etc.)
4. Formation Date:
(TF formed on)
Task Force formed on:
Task Force approved by Committee/GCS on: