SEMI International Standards
Task Force Organization Form (TFOF)
Task Force Name: GHG Emission Characterization Task Force
|Global Technical Committee: EH&S|
|Originating Technical Committee Region: Japan|
The TF develops a document with purposes as follows.
- This document shows guidance for characterization of GHG (greenhouse gas) emitted from ME (manufacturing equipment) and abatement system.
- This document shows guidance to calculate decomposition rate on ME and abatement efficiency on abatement system.
The TF develops a standard with following scope.
- GHGs to which this guide is applied are CF4, C2F6, C3F8, c-C4F8, CHF3, SF6 and NF3.
- This guide applies to GHG emission characterization from ME.
- This guide applies to GHG emission characterization from abatement system.
- This guide applies to quantify decomposition rate of GHG through chemical reaction on ME and abatement efficiency of GHG on abatement system.
3. Formal linkages with Task Forces in other Regions:
Task Force formed on: 12/05/2008
Copyright ©2014 Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI®). All rights reserved.